I haven't posted in probably 4 months. GOOD.
Sum up of my life:
- Toni and I are still together, and wonderful (for those of you who were doubtful when I proposed)
- I sold the Spirit for parts (kept breaking down so I finally had enough)
- I purchased (leased-to-own) a '96 Mustang (3.8L V6 5spd)
- I get the car May 11th.
- I begin exams Monday, April 24 (wow.... crazy how fast exams came after strike was over)
- I got hired during an interview today with a Customs Broker (their name will remain private until I figure out more details regarding the job, which I'll have tomorrow)
- I've been crazy into competitive CS (and I've gotten crazy better, and unfortunately for Joe, he doesn't like to scrim and is a Pub whore)
- I've been working 6 days a week (51 hours per week), and I'm going to continue to do so at the bingo until I begin this new job (which is part time on the weekends for now, then when full time opens up I jump into that)
- That's about it... life's not very exciting since I don't have time to let it be
I'm planning on taking off May 11th so I can fuck around with my car, perhaps put the deck in there at least since the factory mustang decks are beyond gross, like.... I'd probably prefer the Spirit's factory radio over this.. that's how gay it is... so yea.. if anyone wants to chill May 11th, let me know and I'll do whatever I can do have it off :)
So as of right now, no 89x B-Day Bash for me.
No $$, and I don't really believe that it's worth 40bux+tax. Screw that madness.
I still live at my aunts, although I've been spending a lot of time here at Toni's (where I am right this minute) since I don't have a car until May 11th (for the 50th time) and we've been working around her car (she has a 2003 Dodge SX2.0 for those of you who didn't know).
Uhm.... No camping for me this summer, as I'll have no $$ to spare (I'd like to save whatever I can scrap up, even if its 20 bux a month) with the car payments/insurance on top of my other bills. Those of you who are wondering, the insurance is 329/month but I'm pretty sure that's with 300 and 500 deductables, I'm going to see if I put it to 1000 deductables if it goes down enough to make it worth it, if not w/e...it's full coverage, so that's great. For a mustang, that's a great price. Great. And I turn 21 soon. Even cheaper insurance. HA.
Rah........ I'm still reading the Sword of Truth series written by Terry Goodkind (AMAZING book series involving magic and like.. well it just makes you THINK, it's not a children's book, it has like crazy gore, swearing and like.. sex and shit) and I'm currently on the 8th book out of 9 realeased to date (the 9th book is the beginning of a trilogy that ends the entire series), with book 10 being released in June. I suggest if you can, goto the library or ask me to borrow the first book, and I guarantee you'll LOVE it. If you don't, I'll take you out to lunch. I'm that positive it's pwnage. The first book is called 'Wizard's First Rule'.... gg.
Well, I'm ending it now... nobody will probably even read this ramble of mine, and if it gets much longer there's even less of a chance of somebody reading it.. AND I have class in less than 10 hours.... SHITTy......
PS: I'm on OGL with Joe (hasn't played a single game through yet on this ladder), Vu (played once), and Brett, as well as a friend of mine named Mike .... we're on the 3v3 OGL CS Open ladder for shits, and we're currently 6th with a match that was supposed to take place tonight for 2nd place, but the match didn't happen so we gotta see if we can reschedule or just rechallenge if we have to... SO YA. GO OGL rofl.... just thought I'd add this for those of us CS ppl who used to know when OGL was the shit back in the day :)